In total he has invented 54 different tricks
What is the hardest trick to learn?
I might be wrong but I think it is the bullflip.
How many tricks are there?
There are so many tricks, there are even some that were made up but are not known to the world. All I know is that there are more than 1,000 tricks.
What did the first skateboard look like?
What is the fastest skateboard?
How many skateboards does Tony Hawk have?
Tony has 26 skateboards.
What was the worst injury a skateboarder has had?
There are so many bad injuries. I can't answer that.
What is goofy and regular stance?
Goofy stance is when your standing on your board with your right foot forward. Regular stance is when you stand on the board with your left foot forward.
How do you stop on a skateboard?
There are many ways to stop on a skateboard. One of the best ways to stop is to put your back foot on the ground and and the board will slowly slow down.
How do you ride in style?
One of the most recent skateboarding styles is to wear skinny jeans and a skateboard logo t-shirt. Most of the time people don't were helmets and instead they usually wear beanies or flatbill caps. Another thing that skateboarder wear is baggy pants and a super baggy t-shirt.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.