Skateboards are very interesting. I mean, did you know that in the United States about 18 million people have skateboards and that 74% of them are boys. Also, most of the people that skateboard are 21 or under.
Writing this blog was hard at first because I was just getting the hang of skateboarding, and I knew as much about skateboarding as Ms. Dunn (who admitted that she knew very little about skateboarding). Even though I didn't know much about skateboarding I still loved it. I used to skateboard every day, even when it was raining (skateboarding in the rain is really bad for your skateboard). One day I finally broke my skateboard and so I got a new skateboard for Christmas.
Now, by far the best part of writing about skateboarding was when I got to go skateboarding and call it "HOMEWORK". Other good parts in this blog were learning fun facts, there are so many cool facts. Did you know that it is illegal to own a skateboard in Norway or that there are so many skateboarders that no one knows how many there are in the world. There are over 20,000,000 skateboarders and about 1/3 are part Canadian, including Justin Bieber and me (Seth).
Blogging is awesome and having a blog about skateboarding is even more awesome. Writing about skateboarding is crazyfun and has made skateboarding way more rad for me. I hope that after you read this you go out and start skateboarding. Good Luck!
[: Sideways smiley face
~Seth
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.